The Southern Nest Blog

Tiffany Blue

Is there anything more uplifting than Tiffany Blue? My stomach always flips when I see that little box (hint, hint honey.) 🙂

Which is exactly why I had to put it in my entry way. What better way is there to greet all those that enter my home? So, off to ReStore I went, hunting for an appropriately sized table to place in the entry. I found an old, wooden “country-style” sofa table. The knob on the drawer was awful and I hated the color, but the shape of it was beautiful. (Once again, no before picture.)

With a little paint (in Tiffany’s blue, of course) it brightened my entryway!

I found a perfect mercury glass knob at Anthropologie.

In my opinion, every entryway should have a little sparkle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Please follow and like us:

Comments

1. Jen @ Bungalov says:

Good color choice. Who doesn't like Tiffany blue? What's the name of the color and paint brand?

2. PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... says:

Now that's something pretty with which to greet your guests….and yourself when you come home!

I'm your newest follower.

3. Deborah March says:

BEAUTIFUL!!

4. Courtney ~ French Country Cottage says:

So charming~ I love your sweet desk! The color and knob are perfect! Sharing this on FB~ thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! 🙂

5. Bunny Jean says:

Ilove that Tiffany Blue color! I shared a little table very much like that one but painted mine black.

Drop on over to see it… and you may also want to join up with my new Bunny Hop party that is a shoecase for new bloggers.

xoxo Bunny Jean

6. Anonymous says:

Who makes the paint?

7. Courtney says:

Thanks for all the very sweet comments and for folllowing! It means so much! Courtney, thanks for hosting! Bunny Jean, I certainly will! Thanks for the tip! The color is Tantalizing Teal by Sherwin Williams.

8. Not many writers can persuade me to their way of thinking. You’ve done a great job of doing that on many of your views here.

Trackbacks

1. […] and added some water to make it very thin (the blue paint is the same color I used to paint my Tiffany Blue table.)  The resulting color was a perfect robin’s egg blue. With a small paint brush, I lightly […]