The Southern Nest Blog

A Candyland Birthday Party

A sweet first birthday party for our little boy! It was a day filled with family, friends, bubbles, candy, and fun!
I wrapped giant whirly pops and placed them everywhere.

Briggs gasped when he saw the tents and balloons going up:
A lollipop garland:
Entry to the party: “Lollipop Row.”

He ran up and down the path!

I made these giant whirly pops:
Centerpieces:

A Candy Buffet: fun for the kids and the adults!

Best ever cake pops! Delicious and a decoration! Made by my mother…contact me via email on my “Contact Me” page if you want some for yourself!

The “Smash” Cake:

He was hesitant at first……
But an expert by the end!!!!!!

Happy birthday, little monkey!

By Courtney Ronay of Southern Nest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly

Comments

1. scrapmebaby says:

What a great party! The colors look amazing (so does your dress:)
    I would love to see how you made the giant lollipops.

2. designdazzle.blogspot.com says:

so darling! thanks for sharing such a sweet party : )

3. Thanks, ladies! I will post tutorials on how I made all of the decorations!

4. Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} says:

This is super adorable! You little guy is one lucky little man!

5. Sewandthecity says:

What a cute baby! This is one absolutely yummy party and surely the largest lolly pops in the world!

6. Christina Williams says:

I just threw a similar party this summer, and I didn't think to make the giant lollipops out of paper lanters! That is genious!!!
    ~Christina
    theblogentourage.com

7. Very beautiful party! Your little boy is very lucky!
    I love the entry and the candy buffet!

PS Great blog!I;m a new follower:)

8. BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} says:

What a fun party! I love the decorations.

9. Brave Brooke says:

Wow! That party was amazing! You did an awesome job!

10. Melanie @ bear rabbit bear says:

What a great looking party! I’d love for you to link your adorable party to Things I’ve Made Thursdays! We have a section that features kids and teens “stuff”, and your post would be perfect for this!

Hope you’ll stop by on Thursday and link up!!
    Melanie

11. The party was absolutely amazing Court! We all enjoyed it very much! Briggs is SO lucky to have you as a Mommy!! Looking forward to celebrating many more birthday's with our little guys!! :)

12. I saw this over on Pinkapotamus. What a great party! I'm thinking of throwing a candyland party myself in a few months. I hope you share how you made those giant whirly pops first. Those are amazing!!

Ashley

13. Melanie @ bear rabbit bear says:

Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday! Love your party!

Come back on Thursday for more fun!! :)

Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

14. Shabby Chic Sandy says:

This is so cute! Your son is adorable and you are beautiful. A darling party.

15. Anu@My Dream Canvas says:

What a great party. Everything looks fabulous. I would love for you to stop by My Dream Canvas. I am also hosting a Giveaway that you might like to join! We lived in NC as well almost 8 years ago :-)

16. Kristy {Vintage Momma} says:

What an amazing first birthday party! My twins' turn 1 in just a few weeks and we are planning a huge celebration…can't wait to blog about it!! Your party looked like so much fun…thanks for sharing his special day!!

17. please post a tutorial for the lollipops. They are so cute!!!

18. Really cute!

19. How did you make the giant swirly lollipops? I would love to make these for my daughter's party!

20. I will try to get the tutorial up next week!